Publications & Research Projects
Papers accepted in CSI 2006
- Primary PCI in Cardiogenic Shock Our experience
- Primary PCI using simple Thrombosuction device
Papers published/presented in 2004
Papers presented at Annual Meeting of Cardiological Society:
- A novel method of Bifurcation stenting.
- A new approach to complex BMV by over the wire technique
- Supraventricular arrhythmias in RHD
Papers published / presented in 2003
Interventional Council Mid term Registry Meeting Banglore April 2003
Invited Talk:- Current status of unprotected Lt Main Stenosis Stenting.
- Distal protection in successful PTCA of thrombus filled RCA
- Complex Bilateral Iliac PTA & Stenting
Annual Meeting of Delhi Chapter of Cardiological Society of India CSI-Nov 2003. Interesting Angio presentation of 4 cases:-
- Complex BMV :- Over the wire appraoach with predilatation
- Device closure of PFO
- Rotablation and balloon angioplasty without stenting of long RCA lesion. And 6 month follow up.
- Saddle embolus and Bil Iliac emboli in a case of RHD with MS. Succesful MVR and embolectomy done
Cardio Pulmonary Update AH (R&R) Oct 2003
- Video presentation of temporary Transvenous pacing and talk
Basics and beyond Teaching Angioplasty Course at AH (R& R) Nov 2003.
- Cases done including use of new interventional device(SPIDER Distal protection system) demonstrating it’s use for the first time in the country. Faculty included all leading Interventional Cardiologists of the country.
Papers published/presented in 2002
- Hypertension : Current concepts, Jan 2002. ISAM Conference, IAM Bangalore
- Complex Aortic Recoarctation – Endovascular management: Annual CSI Meeting (Bangalore Chapter) Feb 2002.
- Near fatal Tricyclic antidepressant Cardio Toxicity : annual CSI Meeting (Bangalore Chapter) Feb 2002.
- Arrhythmia management : Current concepts. CME, Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore. Aug 2002.
- Unstable Angina : Current concepts and management : CME Programme, ISAM Golden Jubilee Conference Nov 2002.
- Faculty: Cardiology Update and Live Interventional workshop. Army Hospital (R&R) New Delhi, Nov 2002. This was a 4 day Interventional Cardiology conference at Army Hospital R&R with invited international and leading national faculty.
- Articles in CME Book published during Cardiology Update.
- Invited as Adviser for the Annual conference of Cardiological Society of India 2006.
- AFMRC Projects ( Research Projects done under the aegis of Armed Forces Medical Research Council)
- As Principal Worker in Ambulatory BP recording in diagnosis of White Coat Hypertension and monitoring of BP control – Submitted in 2000.
- As Associate Worker in Serum Lipid profiles in normal and IHD patients. Submitted in 2002.
PG Guide /Thesis preparation
- At Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences Bangalore: Angiographic correlation of high risk Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Selected as Referee for Medical Journal of Armed Forces of India. An indexed journal